Paddle Board Tour to Los Arcos
Join us for a premier excursion in our Paddle Board Tour to Los Arcos National Park, a treasured marine reserve here in the Bay of Banderas. Paddle above crystal clear waters, explore monumental rocky islets with cave grottos, and espy unique local flora and fauna.
We depart from Mismaloya Beach and paddle together to Los Arcos. The round-trip totals about 1.6 nautical miles and lasts 2.5-3 hours. All of our excursions include use of snorkel gear, a free professional lesson on the beach, plus snacks and water.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Equipment rental (board, leash, paddle, mask and snorkel)
- Professional tour guide
- Light snack and refreshments
- A digital GoPro photo souvenir taken on your excursion (with additional photos available for purchase)
- PLUS—A free lesson is included if you’re a newcomer at our shop
WHAT TO BRING ?
- Earth-friendly sun protection (ie. hat, inexpensive sun glasses, long-sleeved rashguard, biodegradable sunscreen)
- Towel to dry off
TOUR SCHEDULE AND DATES
- This tour lasts from 2.5-3 hours
- Tour is available from Tuesday to Sunday
- 9 am
- 12 pm
- 3 pm
- Must be +15 years old for this Tour